- You can now upload ZIP archives and batch-download translated documents retaining the original folder structure.
- You can now post a job ad when creating a new project by simply ticking “Post on Job Board” in the final screen of the project creation wizard.
- You can now measure translatable volume in pages, one page being equal to 1800 characters including spaces.
- Google Neural Machine Translation now supports 14 more languages.
- Microsoft Translator now supports Afrikaans, Bengali, Filipino, and Swahili.
- You can now create custom tasks for freelancers in your Team.
- Moldavian language added.
- You can now download statistics in XLSX format.
- Smartcat is available in two more languages: Turkish and Chinese.
- You can now work with MIF (Adobe FrameMaker), Help+Manual, and XML Topic (beta) documents.
- Lilt disabled for freelancer accounts.
- HTML files are now divided into smaller segments as it is done in Trados.
- When uploading XLIFF files, only segments with certain statuses are confirmed by default.
- Uniform ObjectId in GridFS.
- Glossary terms don’t remain highlighted after moving on to another segment anymore.
- Concordance search works properly in all accounts.
- TMX files can be re-imported correctly.
- After setting a translation memory for writing, you won’t need to refresh the page.
- When splitting documents, unassigned freelancers don’t get unassigned anymore.
- After confirming freelancer settings in the project, Error 500 won’t show up anymore.
- When uploading documents via the API, placeholders can now be configured.
- The cursor won’t be skipping to the next segment whenever it’s next to a tag at the beginning of the line.
- Placeholder configuration for documents added via API.
- New externalTag project parameter to store your project’s name, ID, or tag from an external project management system.