- Lilt integration.
- Mass segment confirmation in the Editor (in beta).
- Support for MIF files (Adobe FrameMaker).
- Support for new languages by MT engines. Bing: Afrikaans, Bengali, Filipino, Swahili. Google: Amharic, Armenian, Burmese, Filipino, Khmer, Kyrgyz, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Sinhalese, Tajik, Zulu.
- Unconfirmed segment with the “Draft” status are now included in the SDLXLIFF/XLIFF uploads.
- Issue with cursor skipping to the next segment if the tag is in the beginning of the line.
- Issue with shifting focus from the current segment after the tip shows and then disappears.
- Issues with concordance search.
- Random cursor movements.
- No need to reload the page after you’ve connected a TM for writing on the project page.
- Error 500 while attempting to prohibit linguists to merge/split segments and/or download documents.
- API: Document ID added to CallbackErrorModel.