Having a vision is of utmost importance in developing your freelancing business. Without clear goals, you risk lacking direction in your endeavors, doing work that brings you no real money or, worse, no fun.
In this second of a series of webinars with Una Dimitrijevic, we will aim to share concrete techniques and tips to help you structure your goals and vision, creating a solid foundation on which to build your freelancing business over the coming months.
In particular, we will look at the importance of asking yourself the right questions from the very beginning:
- What does it really mean to be a freelance translator?
- Is this the right path for me?
- How do I set the right goals for myself?
- How can I build a freelancing career doing interesting work at the right price point?
This webinar is for you if you are:
- An aspiring translator and do not know where to start,
- A beginning translator and feel like your efforts are not bringing you the dividends you expected, or
- An experienced translator but find yourself doing work that you don’t like.
Sounds like you? Then make sure to watch it!
Head of Community, Smartcat