In this webinar, we discuss the basics of computer-aided translation in Smartcat.
You will learn how Smartcat’s CAT editor helps you:
- Focus on your work and track its progress,
- Avoid translating repeated and similar phrases,
- Maintain and reuse client-specific terminology,
- Use machine translation for simple sentences, and
- Troubleshoot errors and typos in your translation.
Even if you have no experience with computer-aided translation at all, you will learn enough to use Smartcat as well as CAT tools in general.
The recording takes around an hour and include a live demonstration of the CAT editor and answers to your questions.
Head of Community, Smartcat