- Freelancers can request payment from their clients by sending a payment link via email.
- XLIFF files can be exported for offline editing. Learn more
- Local wire transfer became available for Turkish users.
- The corporate profile has been updated.
- Internal HTML markup parsing has been added for PO files (“Protect HTML tags”). This setting is disabled by default.
- An issue with the selection of target languages in multilingual projects.
- A bug where machine translation failed for the Azerbaijani language.
- A bug where tags would duplicate when using the editor.
- An issue in the wiki markup in the “Answers technical support” form.
- An issue with the MIF file parser.