Smartcat Mastercard is a debit card you can use to:
- make purchases and pay bills online and offline;
- withdraw cash at any ATM worldwide;
- receive your Smartcat earnings without any fees.
The Smartcat Mastercard is issued by ePayments, a reliable international payment provider. The card can be denominated in US dollars or euros.
No fees are applied on the following types of transaction:
- Transferring money from your Smartcat balance to your ePayments wallet.
- Transferring money from your ePayments wallet to your Smartcat Mastercard.
- Using your Smartcat Mastercard for online and offline payments.
How to order a Smartcat Mastercard
To order a Smartcat Mastercard, take the following steps:
- Create an account on the ePayments website.
- Once logged in, create a wallet.
- Enter the number of the wallet in the My Payouts section of your Smartcat account.
Your next payout will be made to your ePayments wallet; after that you will be able to transfer the money you receive from your wallet to your Smartcat Mastercard.
What additional fees can I expect?
A one-time card delivery fee of $5.95 will be charged.
You can pay offline and online in your base currency (USD or EUR) without any service fees. However, if you pay in any other currency, a conversion fee of 2.6% will be applied.
If you withdraw cash in your base currency (USD or EUR) wherever Mastercard is accepted an ePayments service fee of $2.6 will be applied; additional fees may be charged by the bank operating the ATM. A foreign currency conversion fee of 2.6% will be charged if you withdraw cash in a currency other than your base currency.