How to count the number of words on a website? We get that question a lot.
We’ve teamed up with getLoc, a platform for automated website localization, to make counting words on your website, as well as downloading its content.
Purchase a $25 or $50 package to count the total number of words on 5 or 10 websites. Additionally, you will get a 10% discount on any getLoc services.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a getLoc service package.
- Create an account on the getLoc website using your promo code and sign in it.
- Enter your website’s URL address and get the statistics about the total number of words, repetitions, documents and images on your website.
- If necessary, choose your preferred file format for downloading your website’s content.
- Upload the file to Smartcat and get the job started.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to purchase a getLoc package or learn more about the offer.