It’s very simple. You can pay for your translator’s work in a few clicks:
- First, sign up for Smartcat. To do this, click on the “Pay for work” button in the email sent to you.
- Select the account type: translation company or company.
- Fill in the required fields.
- After registration, you will have access to the Payment Section. Here you can see the tasks completed by the freelancer and ready for payment.
- To pay for the work done by the freelancer, you have to create an invoice. To do this, select all relevant tasks and click on the Create an invoice and pay button. You can pay the invoice in the currency most convenient for you.
Please note that when you first create an account, the system will ask you to fill in your company’s details.
- You can pay the invoice in the Invoices tab. You can do this immediately when you are creating an invoice, or at a later time. Clear invoices conveniently via credit card, PayPal or by invoice*.
Please note that to pay via invoice, you must send a request by email.
How much is it?
Smartcat charges clients a 5% fee for payments made to freelancers who have requested payment.
Why paying translators through Smartcat is convenient
- You can pay all your translators in one click in your preferred currency. All transactions are processed automatically. This allows you to pay for the work of any translator living anywhere in the world.
- You can pay via bank card or as a cashless payment.
- You do not need to memorize the translator’s payment details. The freelancer chooses a convenient method to receive the payment.